This practical course will help you prepare for the new law. We’re going to take it.
The Data Protection Officer practical course will fill the need to learn about the guidelines and legal framework for personal data protection according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
Aimed chiefly at directors, senior management, middle management, senior technical staff, assistant technical staff and all employees charged with undertaking data protection officer functions, the course will be held on 5th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 26th, 27th and 28th February at the Centro de Formação AIP in Lisbon.
When the training ends, participants should be familiar with:
- the guidelines and legal framework of personal data protection according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council;
- identifying the specific functions of the data protection officer;
- identifying the practical issues related to the theme, namely: career management and relations with the board and other corporate decision-making bodies;
- identifying the stages in the internal auditing of the regulation’s implementation;
- identifying the gaps between practice and that stipulated by the regulation;
- identifying the adoption of key measures for complying with that set out in the regulation.
Given our daily concern to provide our customers with a quality service, Ship4you has taken part in various training courses and clarification sessions to ensure their data is always protected. So it was natural for us to attend this one and we’ve booked our place on the data protection officer course.
If you’re also interested, read all the information here and register too. The course takes a total of 30 hours and is taught from 6.30 to 9.30 pm.