CLICKSUMMIT - Marketing and Online Sales Conference - will be held on May 12 and 13, bringing together national and international speakers to discuss current trends and case studies pertaining to online traffic and conversion/sales.
This is an event with specialized content for professionals, and some of these experts will be in Portugal for the first time to share their knowledge and experience.
These are some of the speakers: Inês Lima (Google Portugal); Gareth O'Neill (Facebook); Pedro Pombo (Accenture Digital); Nikolaj Mogensen (Group M Denmark); Pedro Tavares (Ministry of Justice).
Why should you attend CLICKSUMMIT? The organizers answer that question:
• it's a unique opportunity to get in touch with several speakers who rarely meet in the same place;
• the event will be attended by approximately 800 management, marketing and sales professionals, making it a unique networking opportunity;
• it will expand your content library, with HD video recordings during the 2 days of the event;
• it will expand your knowledge of such important tools as conversion optimization, email marketing, pay-per-click, analytics, copywriting, video marketing, marketing automation, etc.
• if you don't know it yet, it's a great opportunity to explore Lisbon, recently voted by the Travel Media Awards as the best city break destination.
As for the tickets, they cost € 330 and you can buy them here.